Littlest Pet Shop problems

Форум » Общий форум
Страницы:1
Littlest Pet Shop problems

HI,

1: None of the friends I've added are showing up, I've added a ton of people ... maybe they all just did not accept, but that seems odd.
2: I do not get kibble for playing with my pets (bathing, playing ball or feeding them), this one is really frustrating as it's really hard to buy expensive stuff for quests so I've got to play for hours just to get around the town to get them Is anyone else able to get kibble from playing with their pets? I've missed out on loads, it's really frustrating.
I'm playing the android version on Google Nexus 7.
I really like this game, but I do not want to spend money on it

Please help!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.
3D Product Animation Services

Thanks!

Little shop of toys is opened with the view of business and all articles for humans. The range of  freshessays.com reviews is held for all wishful individuals and humans in his field.

Comfort food addiction and being emotionally stress are linked together with all u can eat breakfast buffet near me   a Culture that offers so many comfort foods makes the art of eating challenging. Over eating and over weight are stress related for its a away to relax your emotional stress by tiring your body out physically and emotionally.  

I am glad to read this article.
Страницы:1
0 0 0