Starting up a pet shop business?

Форум » Общий форум
Страницы:1
Starting up a pet shop business?

Hello,

I'm currently a 2nd year Bioveterinary Science student and I hope to, once qualified, open up an animal supplies shop. It would be in a large (warehouse style) building to allow me to stock a wide range of items, and this would also mean that there would be parking outside for customers. It wouldn't sell pets, but would sell food/accessories/toys/beds/hutches for companion animals, feed/rugs/equipment/treats/bedding for horses, as well as livestock feed and some farm items. I'm also hoping to complete my AMTRA R-SQP qualifications (suitably qualified person) which will allow me to sell farm, equine and companion animal wormers to the general public. Having spent my gap year working with the public, and children, I'd also like to run childrens classes/activities in the holiday/half term periods to increase their knowledge on animal welfare etc in the hope that they can grow up with a respect for animals (not that they wouldn't have otherwise!)

For more details:
2D Character Animation Video

Gain financial success: Pet stores are very popular and can be lucrative business opportunities. This means that opening a pet store and operating it properly can result in a sizable profit. Make others happy: Many pet store owners interact daily with pet owners and provide them with pet care support services. you can access duck life for more.
Страницы:1
0 0 0